9.9.10

The postcard crossing project

I've always had a certain interest in postcards. Every vacation a bought a stack of postcards with the intention of sending them to my friends. Unfortunately, I always forgot to ask their adresses.

That is, untill someone introduced me to this site, Postcrossing.com. All you have to do is request an adress, mail the card to the adress, wait till it's registerd and now you're ready to receive a card. Very simple, and even if it sounds dorky, it's a lot of fun.

Since I've received some really awesome cards, I really want to show them to you. So probably once or twice a week I will update about the cards I've received. Just see it as an extra thingie, next to all the outfit and fashion related posts. I hope you'll like it (:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten